10.10.2008

Not Tom's Diner

So, I have been faithfully going to the Annapolis Double T Diner ever since it opened, and I must recommend it as a good cheap-eats restaurant staple. Open all night with freakishly fast service and great homemade soups. You get a ton of food, and while the coffee's not terrific, it's certainly palatable (which is a lot coming from me). You can get breakfast 24 hours as well. I never get the entrees because they're all expensive, and really, who wants to pay $15 for a diner entree? I always get a sandwich which generally comes with a cup of soup. Instant gratification if you're really hungry because it gets brought out right away. Also, the diner is owned by a Greek family and has some Greek items on its menu. The pita is to die for and is great with the tzatziki sauce.

No comments: