1.17.2009

Where's the Pizza?

Anne Arundel County and Bowie are desperately in need of some good pizza. Last night, at around 9, I decided that I wanted to go out for pizza. The options were slim. The only games in town were chain restaurants. Sure, there are some places like 3 Brothers and Italian Market or Squisito that are open during the day, but Anne Arundel County is seriously lacking in good, local pizza places. We ended up at Bertucci's, which was fine, but the lack of options was just sad. If I'm missing anything, please tell me!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have you tried Angelico Pizzeria out by Gambrills/Ft. Meade? It's a bit of a hike from Crofton and is take out only, but well worth it if you have a friend's house to eat at nearby. I think that the Washingtonian rated them as best pizza in DC area.